Monday, 17 November 2014

No Bkool web service - no training?

Time for another session on my Bkool, at least that was my plan. But when I started up the simulator I got this respons: Web server error (BadGateway) So what do I do now? I can obviously not train on my trainer...

The bkool.com site is also down. The simulator does niether work on my mac, pc or the iPad. I have also tested to run the iPad on 3G just to make sure it is not my fiber connection that is not working. But non of the platforms connect.

So now what - does that mean I can not train when Bkool have issues with their servers? Are there any other simulators that I can use with my Bkool if this happens again? I'm starting to get afraid if this means I have to depend on if Bkool have their servers up and running all the time. I just missed my 1,5 hour slot of potential training tonight because of this...

6 comments:

  1. Update: I got confirmed that the Bkool servers had an "unexpected downtime". I also got confirmed from support that this means I can not use my Bkool trainer when their servers are down. They also confirmed that there are no support for using the Bkool with other software.

    This makes me kind of scare. So if Bkool goes out of business, or have massive issues (or small) with their servers I have a hardware that is useless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This concerns me a lot too. If their servers are down, or if "MY" internet is down, then there should be a way for me to manually adjust the resistance with simple Up/Down arrows. I wouldn't even care if the "manual" session results didn't get uploaded, since having no internet connection wouldn't occur very often, but I still want to be able to use the trainer. Or if I bring it to an outdoor riding event and want to really heat up on the BKOOL trainer in the parking lot prior to the ride.

      Delete
  2. Has anyone found any offline training software that works with the BKool trainer? The server is down right now so no training for me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb web journal! I discovered it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any proposals on the most proficient method to get recorded in Yahoo News? I've been striving for some time yet I never appear to arrive! Value it. skinny fiber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome online journal! Do you have any tips and indications for trying authors? I"m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I"m somewhat lost on everything. Would you propose beginning with a free stage like WordPress or go for a paid choice? There are such a large number of choices out there that I"m totally overpowered .. Any proposals? Much obliged! Brianne O. Leary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your articles pee comprehensive signified out of apiece theme. wordpress themes

    ReplyDelete